At SR Industries, we are committed to each project to ensure excellent results. Our innovative design and development process provides a systematic strategy to certify the highest quality and detail you deserve in the end product. Our approach follows a structural prototyping and development phase to make sure deliverables exceed expectations. With our vast knowledge and flexible environment, we are able to adjust to accommodate any sewing production requirements. Call us today to learn how we can put your sewing production needs into action.
Our Production Guidelines
- Step 1: Defining your requirements - In the first step we define your specific product requirements and determine together with you which solution is the right one for you. This can include fabrics, sub components, stitch lines, etc.
- Step 2: Concept Review - In this step we review drawings and product specifications which helps us to determine the manufacturability of your product in our current setting.
- Step 3: Design - Once the solution has been decided upon, and it fits in our current capabilities, we develop the pattern for prototyping.
- Step 4: Prototyping - Evaluation From the design pattern, a sample product is made. This sample allows you to evaluate and inspect the finished product. Any changes that need to be made are recorded and corrected prior to beginning production.
- Step 5: Production - Now that your product has been perfected through our step by step process, it is time for production. Your product is submitted to our production department for manufacturing. Lead times are determined when an order is placed. By company standard, we issue a first piece for customer review and approval. This way we can ensure the finished product will be exactly as expected.
Call us today to learn how we can put your sewing production needs into action.